Clinically Effective Evidence-Based Medicine
IM Health programs are based on clinically effective evidence-based medicine.
IM Health developed treatment protocols using clinically effective evidence-based medicine and volumes of supporting research. Currently available are clinically effective evidence-based programs to control & reverse diabetes. Data points from real-world clinical research identify the following benefits and savings of using an integrative medicine approach to treating chronic disease:
- Reduction in diabetic blood sugars from “dangerous” levels to “pre-diabetes” or even “non-diabetic” levels. Reducing and even reversing diabetic complications!
- Reduction in overall surgeries, hospitalizations, and procedures by almost 60%
- Reduction in medications by up to 85% through improved health outcomes
- Reduction in use of pain medication for lower back pain by 58%
- Statistically significant increased resiliency in the work place due to stress reduction and mind-body programs
- Average overall health cost savings of over $30,000 per participant for patients who have heart disease in the first year of the program